New York Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys
A motor vehicle accident case can involve cars, trucks, motorcycles or any other kind of motor vehicle. A pedestrian struck by an oncoming vehicle with serious debilitating injuries or a motor vehicle that enters an intersection against the light causing an auto accident is a typical case. Our New York auto accident attorneys can evaluate your claim and let you know what each claim is worth.
Our auto accident attorneys in New York have years of experience in litigating motor vehicle accident cases.
Types of Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Auto Accident
- Pedestrian Accident
- Bicycle Accident
- Wrongful Death
- Motorcycle Accident
- Bus Accident
- Truck & Tractor / Trailer accidents, including jack knifes
- Vehicle turnovers
- Negligent road maintenance & design
What We Do For Clients
- Identify responsible parties including owners and drivers of all vehicles
- Investigate & photograph accident site
- Use of high tech accident reconstruction experts & video animations
- File & handle no-fault claim to keep salary and medical payments up to date
- Obtain medical documents & reviews by medical experts
- Handle all aspects of complex lawsuit, including depositions
- Trial & Mediation
- Keep client informed of case progress
The precise cause of an auto accident is not always immediately apparent. Sometimes it’s the fault of one or both drivers, but other times it’s the fault of the state or city responsible for keeping the roads safe or even the manufacturer of the vehicle or safety equipment. Only a trained and skilled accident auto attorney can accurately say who is responsible. An experienced accident auto attorney will evaluate a case and litigate any valid claims until it either goes to trial or settles.
People injured in an auto accident due to the fault-wholly or partially – of someone else are entitled to be compensated for their injuries. At WTB Law our auto accident attorneys assess each matter, whether large or small, and fight for what our clients are entitled to. Our New York auto accident attorneys are trained to understand where the negligence lies and how to recover the maximum amount allowed under the law for injuries.
WTB Law has a vast amount of expericence in Motor Vehicle Accident law serving Nassau County, Suffolk County, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Manhattan, Bronx, Yonkers, Westchester, Rockland County New York for a free case evaluation call us at 516.248.7575